These are the study notes, solutions to some of the available past papers, textbooks and other necessary stuff. These courses are assigned to our session (2013-2015) from Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan. I wrote these couple of years ago, and did not get any time to proofread or amend these since then. I do not owe any guarantee, these documents are error-free. So, you are more than welcome to spot on any logical mistake, mathematical ambiguity or typo in the text in the comments section. I highly recommend to read your textbooks first and then go for this material. There are many good resources are also available on the web. I will try to link those for respective content.
Remember, all the links below lead to archive files, uploaded to Mediafire. Files are quite large in size, in GBs. Unzip these by using WinRaR or WinZip in your laptop or mobile phones.
- Classical Mechanics, Thermodynamics and Statistical Physics (1.54 GB)
- Analog Electronics Laboratory (99.19 MB)
- Analog Electronics (717.87 MB)
- Mathematical Methods for Physicists (583.57 MB)
- Modern Physics Laboratory (135.23 MB)
- Quantum Mechanics (1.16 GB)
- Digital Electronics Laboratory (17.94 MB)
- Digital Electronics (612.28 MB)
- Electromagnetic Theory (857.56 MB)
- Laser. Atomic and Molecular Physics (576.32 MB)
- Nuclear Physics (454.82 MB)
- Solid State Physics (1.09 GB)
- Past Papers of MSc Physics-II (26 MB)
- Syllabus of MSc Physics-II (2.76 MB)